When trying to reduce single-use waste, preparation is half the battle. With this waste-free lunch kit you'll be all set with our best-selling reusable essentials for school or work lunches—without all the waste.
This waste-free lunch kit includes five items:
• Insulated Lunch Sack: Made from recycled plastic bottles and will keep your lunch cold or hot for hours. Durable and machine-washable with adjustable strap and inside pocket for an ice pack and utensil. Bag and strap made from recycled PET #1. Insulation is PE #1. 12" x 7.5" x 5".
• Insulated Food Jar: Our stainless steel double-walled insulated food jars keep food hot or cold for hours! Pre-heat and pack soup or chili in the morning, and lunch will be steaming when you are ready to eat. Pre-chill and pack smoothies or yogurt and it stays cool until lunchtime. Dishwasher safe and leak-proof. 304 (18/8) stainless steel, lid/base: PP #5, seal: silicone. 12 ounces, 5.25" x 3.5".
• Round Medium Container: Our reusable medium round food-storage container with a leak-resistant lid is perfect for fruit salad, pasta salad, crackers and cut veggies. Pack zero-waste lunches and picnics while saving trash from our ever-growing landfills. Dishwasher safe. 304 (18/8) stainless steel with LDPE #4 lid. 9 oz, 4" x 2".
• Food Kozy Wrap (Set of 2): Our reusable sandwich wrap is similar to a snack bag, but lies flat to double as an on-the-go placemat, making them great for school lunches. Unlike a cloth snack bag, this non-toxic surface is easy to clean, dries quickly, keeps food from seeping through, and the slick surface is perfect for messy foods. LDPE #4. 13.5" diameter.
• Bamboo Utensil: Our reusable bamboo spork (fork on one side, spoon on the other) is great for your lunch bag, picnics and travel. Hand wash. 6.5" x 1.4".
All products are BPA-free, phthalate-free and lead-free.